In order to effectively deburr, burnish or improve the surface of a part, it is critical that the part is cleaned thoroughly. CRW offers many excellent cleaning compounds for use in the finishing process. Choosing the right one depends on the type of material, type of soil to be removed, finished color, and inhibition requirements. Call CRW today to discuss your particular application.
LW-306 Spray Wash Compound
LW-306 is an ultra-low foaming, heavy duty cleaning concentrate. It is excellent for removing a wide range of especially difficult oily soils (such as water based coolants, cutting oils and honing oils) from steel, zinc, & aluminum components being cleaned in spray washer applications. Capable of dispersing large amounts of particulate soils. This product was formulated specifically to give the operator more flexibility in concentration adjustment to allow for particular soil conditions. This product contains silicates which keeps parts bright and inhibits surfaces from oxidation.
H-461-SH-I2 is formulated for heavy-duty degreasing and soil removal. Removes mill smut from part surfaces in tough applications. H-461-SH-I2 is low foaming and contains corrosion inhibitors.
- Excellent detergent and wetting properties for use on most metals.
- Low foam amniotic surfactant mixture using the highest quality surfactants.
- Will not affect color of part.
- This product does not contain any ingredients that are subject to rancidity.
- Will not interfere with subsequent operations such as painting, soldering, brazing, welding, anodizing or electroplating.
- Contains no chelating agents
VB-105 Cleaner/Rust Inhibiting Compound
VB-105 is CRW’s custom formulated economical, aqueous based, rust inhibitor and degreaser for ferrous metals. Excellent cleaner and degreaser.
- Excellent cleaner and degreaser
- Prevents corrosion during processing as well as used as a post dip for long term protection
- Low foam
Roto-Brite Mass Finishing Compounds for Cleaning.
- Available for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Packaged in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or 330 gallon totes
- L-391 – Safe for use on all metals except Zinc
- L-618 – Caustic cleaner for heavy soils
- XL-1249 – Solvent-based cleaner for all metals
- XL-1291- Alcohol-based cleaner for Silicones and Die release agents
- XL-1295 – Heavy duty Alkaline cleaner for many soils