Industrial Waste Water Treatment Supplies
CRW Finishing, Inc offers a unique On-Site Wastewater Treatment (PDF - 152KB) Solution based on Flocculant Technology partnered with Ringwood Environmental's Wastewater Treatment Equipment
CETCO Oilfield Services RM-10® line (PDF - 199KB) of bentonite clay-based products allow a safe, simple, and economical means for pre-treatment and disposal. These industrial wastewater treatment products treat industrial waste streams on-site in one simple step; giving you a low cost alternative to off-site treatment.
Wastewater Treatment as simple as it should be...
- Heavy Metals Removal
- Ceramic Slurry Treatment
- Coolants, Die-casting & Dye Penetrants
- Fats, Oil & Grease Removal - including waste machine oil coolant
- Filter Press Systems
- Metal Finishing, Parts Washing
- Sludge Thickening and Conditioning DAF (dissolved Air Flotation)
- Steam Cleaning
- Tank Washing
- Vacuum Drum System
- Vibratory De-Burring
- Clarifies wastewater
- Turns hazardous & general industrial wastewater into clean water and a non-hazardous sludge cake
- Removes oil, grease, heavy metals, and suspended solids
- Dries sludge for transport, locking up hazardous components to pass the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) Test Procedure or solidifies hazardous liquids for disposal
- Removes soluble organics and soluble metals
- Removes trace metals and allows resulting floc to settle faster and releases water for drier sludge cakes
Call today to discuss your specific requirements.