CRW has immediate openings for experienced Sales Representatives to join our team to increase sales and maintain relationships with current customers. Chosen candidate will be given a large, protected, and established territory with multiple revenue streams in which to service and grow.
CRW specializes in the sales of mass finishing equipment, supplies, and services. Our customers consist of OEM’s, machine shops, sheet metal fabricators, metal stampers, die casting companies and more.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Identify needs and provide solutions in a way that meets or exceeds their expectations
- Prospect and establish contact with potential customers
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
- Participate with final system run-off’s
Skills and qualifications to perform the required duties include:
- a demonstrated ability in meeting sales objectives
- exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- a thorough understanding of the industry and industry trends
- proficiency creating documents, spreadsheets and basic knowledge of CRM and ERP software
- the ability and willingness to travel for cold calling and client meetings
- effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- self-discipline and time-management skills
- able to read shop blue prints
Supplemental Pay: Bonus
Education: 2-year College
Industrial Sales Experience: 3 years minimum
License/Certification: Driver’s License with clear record (Required)
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00/year
Salary will be based on knowledge of industry and experience in outside sales.