After a part is cleaned, deburred, smoothed, or burnished, it must be protected from oxidation, corrosion, and tarnishing. Inhibition can either be performed in the vibratory machine, or, carried out after the vibratory operation utilizing a post-inhibit dip or spray.
CRW offers many excellent Inhibiting compounds for use in the finishing process. Choosing the right one depends on the type of material and inhibition requirements. Call CRW today to discuss your particular application.
CRW Custom Blended Formulas
BW-720 Rust Inhibitor is a custom formulated, all metal safe, aqueous based, rust inhibitor:
Provides highly effective Rust Protection.
- Non-sticky, non greasy.
- Will not affect color of part.
- This product does not contain any ingredients that are subject to rancidity.
- Will not interfere with subsequent operations such as painting, soldering, brazing, welding, anodizing or electroplating.
VB-105 Rust Inhibitor is a custom formulated, economical, aqueous based, degreaser and rust inhibitor for ferrous metals.
- Excellent cleaner for removing water soluble
- Prevents corrosion during processing as well as used as a post dip for long term protection
- Low foam
Roto-Brite Mass Finishing Compounds for Rust Inhibiting
- Available for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Packaged in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or 330 gallon totes
Roto-Brite Selection Guide (PDF - 2.79MB)
- L-78 – Excellent anti-tarnish for copper and brass. Low foam with excellent wetting
- L-326 – Provides longest shelf life on ferrous parts, dip or spray application
- L-656 – Great for ferrous metal applications
- XL-528 is Multi-metal Safe, General Purpose
- XL-1231 for Sintered & Cast Iron, good for use with Steel media
Back to top