Aqueous Parts Washing Equipment
CRW Finishing, Inc is a proud distributor of JenFab and ADF Systems Aqueous Parts Washing Equipment. Below is a sample of our most popular models. Call us today to discuss your specific application.
JENFAB manufactures both standard and custom aqueous cleaning systems, industrial aqueous part washers, solvent free parts washers and metal parts cleaning equipment. The JENFAB product line includes vertical agitation immersion washers, automotive parts washers, belt conveyor spray washers, ultrasonic degreasers, ultrasonic cleaners and ultrasonic cleaning equipment. They also offer a full line of cellular parts washers for lean manufacturing work cells and one piece flow part cleaning.
The LeanClean 360 Series of Rotary Basket Industrial Parts Washers reduces process time by combining agitation, ultrasonics, high pressure spraying and multiple high volume air slots for faster drying in one machine. This machine features:
- Small footprint: 3.5' wide by 5.6' deep
- Efficient and economical
- Available in several models that handle from 1 to 8 baskets of parts at time
- Meets most cleanliness specs
LeanClean 360 Brochure (PDF - 628KB)
The Mini Belt Conveyor Spray Washer is the most versatile, compact, energy efficient conveyorized spray washer available. The flexible design offers up to three tanks for washing, rinsing, and rust prevention/sealing. The energy efficient dryer incorporates a regenerative blow off with stainless steel air knives. The tanks and housing are 304 stainless steel for longer life and lower maintenance.
- Custom configurations & multiple options available
- Can be designed to be mobile
- Belt width ranges from 6" to 12"
Jenfab MiniBelt Washer Brochure (PDF - 458KB)
Rotary Drum Parts Washers are the most economical method for continuous cleaning of stamped parts; deep drawn, screw machine parts, cold headed, die cast and ground parts. Parts are cleaned by a dual action process that uses a powerful spray cleaning action for scrubbing the exterior surfaces combined with immersion cleaning parts under solution for flushing the inside of blind holes, hollow and tubular parts.
- Mini Drum: economical, up to 20 cubic feet of parts per hour.
- Mid Size: heavy duty, 30 to 60 cubic feet of parts per hour
- High Capacity: high volume, 60 to 300 cubic feet of parts per hour
JenFab LJ Mini Drum Brochure (PDF - 206KB)
ADF System's line of high quality, efficient and powerful parts washers are available in many configurations including Front Load, Top Load, and Tumbler style.
ADF Front & Top Load Parts Washers are high pressure, low volume type washers that feature:
- Heavy duty & continuous operation
- A variety of options including: drying, rinsing, oil skimming and electronic controls.
- Filtration of wash solution is standard for most models
- A primary 100 micron felt blanket filter and secondary cartridge system
- Front load washers are best for tall parts
ADF Tumbler Type Washers are designed for parts that need to be moved or turned in order to clean difficult areas. For parts with blind holes or those that tend to nest together, the gentle action of the 3 RPM rotation provides part separation. Available options can be adapted to meet your specific production requirements including:
- Double filtration package
- Oil skimming
- Air Drying
- Custom made baskets
ADF Oil-Water Separators are designed to separate oils from oily water solutions. This allows extended life and use of parts washers and coolant tanks.
- Simplified Operation
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Reduce Disposal Cost
- Extended Tank Life
- Automatic Operation
- Easily moved for multiple tank service
Call a CRW representative today to discuss your cleaning needs.
Back to top